MEATHEAD Screw In Classic 265 Grain
SOLD OUT!! OUR PRESALE STOCK IS SOLD OUT FOR THIS ROUND.
DON'T WORRY, WE ARE MAKING MORE!!
First round of pre-sale orders (Jan) will begin shipping in March.
Second round of 265g pre-sale orders (March)will begin shipping in Late April.
**All items ordered with the presale will be held until broadheads are shipped.
If you need other items sooner, please order it separately.
The MeatHead Screw in is the carbon steel version of the TUFFHEAD
Based off the 190g Broadhead.
- Tempered just righ for Toughness and edge sharpness.
- 3.1875" x 1.0625"
- .050" blade thickness
- 30 degree Single bevel cutting edge
- 0.359" ferrule opening with a 5% taper to the tip
- 30 degree 4 way Cut on Contact Tanto tip
- Ceramic coated
- Hunt-ready, sharp
- Welded steel insert installed
- Packs come with 3 heads weight matched within 3 grains and within
10 grains +/-of advertized total weight.
-Available in Right Bevel only at this time.
Pack of 3.
It is possible, due to uncontrollable tolerance variations in material and manufacturing, that the weight of individual broadheads may vary by up to 10 grains from the indicated weight. Before packaging, the broadheads are all weighed and grouped within 5 grains of each other.