MEATHEAD Screw In 265 Grain
The MeatHead is the carbon steel version of the TUFFHEAD
Available in Right and Left Bevel!
- Tempered to a 52 rockwell
- 3.1875" x 1.0625"
- 25 degree single bevel cutting edge
- 0.359" ferrule opening with a 5% taper to the tip
- 30 degree 4 way Cut on Contact Tanto tip
- Ceramic coated
- Hunt-ready, sharp
- Welded steel insert installed
- Packs come with 3 heads weight matched within 3 grains and within 10 grains of advertized total weight.
Pack of 3.
It is possible, due to uncontrollable tolerance variations in material and manufacturing, that the weight of individual broadheads may vary by up to 10 grains from the indicated weight. Before packaging, the broadheads are all weighed and grouped within 5 grains of each other.